Wednesday, August 5, 2009

We are the FUTURE We are NEON!

louis vuitton neonNeon. Do you love it? Hate it? Dream of traveling to Shibuya just to bask in the neon rays? Either way it's back in fashion in some subtle, and not so subtle ways. One thing for sure is you have to be daring to pull off this trend!

Here's some neon eye candy for your viewing pleasure!
Love All Around,

Cara Mia

neon modelfuturistic eye makeupneon doughnutsneon doc martinsteen vogue september 2009essi neon nail polishneon pleaser usa platformsshibuyashopping in shibuyapurple gumball machinenike air max 90 metallic silver
If you enjoyed this post Re-Tweet and share here

6 comments:

  1. Fab post, darling! Especially love the eye shadow!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! It has lots of energy and is very bold. Nothing beats hot pink :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Neon lately too :] great against a tan too, Oui?


    xoxo!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't like wearing it myself, but I don't mind seeing it on other people. I've noticed the skinny jeans in neon colors are really in fashion right now!

    ReplyDelete