Friday, August 14, 2009

FUTURE FRIDAY'S Butterflies

Future Friday's ButterfliesWhen I first saw this shoot it was like a record skipping stuck on the word fierce...fierce...fierce...fierce....yep, there it goes again!

The shoot is called Butterflies and the fabulous photographer is Z. Berhan Yilman from Istanbul, Turkey (The place socialites and celebrities have been sneaking off to for the past year to party). Anyway, Mr. Z's website is under construction but I found his IQONS and his Myspace. Do people still go there? I guess I should check mine. Anyway, here are the Future Friday photos. Let me know if you think they're...um....fierce. :)

Love All Around,
Cara Mia
z berhan yilmaz butterfliesz berhan yilmaz butterfliesz berhan yilmaz butterfliesz berhan yilmaz butterfliesz berhan yilmaz butterfliesz berhan yilmaz butterfliesz berhan yilmaz butterfliesz berhan yilmaz butterfliesPS I'm kind of freaking out over the platforms!

***Special note. I was just contacted by Z. Berhan Yilman (who is extremely cool) and he told me he was the concept designer / fashion adviser on the shoot and not the photographer. Oooops! :) The photographer is Mehmet Erzincan and he has more fabulous photos up on his site. SO, they are BOTH fierce and worth checking out. Thank you Z. for stopping by Future Hippie....you rock!

If you enjoyed this post Re-Tweet and share here

8 comments:

  1. Looooving all those patterned dresses!

    Hope your weekend is fab too, darling!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  2. love all the dresses too!
    great stuff my riend!
    Rock on Cara!!!
    Prue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my God! I'm in love with this photo shoot! So inspiring!! Thanks for sharing :) Have a great weekend!
    xoxo
    Giovanna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting photos the patterned dresses and the heels look fab xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the wedges in the second picture. Love all the photos. Very fierce indeed. =)


    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yup it's fierce alright! I could totally see myself in the first blue&white pattern dress.

    Thanks for the lovely comment at my blog :)))

    ReplyDelete
  7. That shoot is so amazing! The dress patterns are really gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the dresses and platforms and tights... and the butterfly make-up is really beautiful..

    ReplyDelete