Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Back to the Future with Phard!

Phard Catalog
I've been super busy this week sorting my vintage clothing that is getting ready to go up in the Future Hippie Store and also giving my own closet a much needed once over. As I was digging through the never ending piles of stuff, I came across this large Five Star Binder simply marked "Fashion".

As I unzipped the folder, piles of articles from foreign fashion mags and catalogs from my travels, fell gently to the floor. I discovered one in particular that brought back memories of late night dinners in restaurants tucked away on side streets, and mid day espresso breaks at the local cafe.

The mini-magazine is from
Phard, I had picked it up during a shopping excursion on the Via del Corso in Rome several years back. As soon as I flipped it open I knew I wanted to post about it! The pics are bright and fun, everything I think the future is going to be, even though it was shot in the past.

Phard is still around and as fierce as ever! The photographer that shot the catalog is
Stefano Bidini who is also still rockin' some fabulous campaigns. Below are a few photos from the catalog, and the streets of Rome from that trip. I will put up more pics as I scan them in. :)

Ciao bella!

Cara Mia


Phard photos via Future HippiePhard pictures 2000'sPhard photos via Future HippiePhard catalog Future HippiePhard photosPhard modelsPhard models italyPhard modelsPhard clothingPhard modelsPhard picsPhard modelsPhard modelsThe streets of Rome....
Phard pics via Future HippiePhard catalog via future hippiePhard modelsPhard catalogSome of the craziness being sorted....

Future Hippie Vintage
If you enjoyed this post Re-Tweet and share here

5 comments:

  1. awesome treasures. love those photos. so funky and fun. and i would love to have that closet. can you ship to my home? haha. jk (kind of).

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colours are so bright and vibrant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the patriotic spread and the streets of Rome!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  4. love these pics - fantastic colours xoxoox

    ReplyDelete
  5. I cant beleive that finally someone put this Phard catalogue online. I still have this catalogue and I am still crazy for the clothes inside. I was only 12 years old when I bought my first piece from Phard and it was from this collection. Now I am 21,so its been almost 10 years since than:) I really want to have all these clothes again. I love it! Nena

    ReplyDelete