Friday, August 7, 2009

FUTURE FRIDAY'S Walking On Clouds

andreas stavrinides walking on cloudsYay! It's Friday! I'm looking forward to a weekend of friends, fun, sun and sifting through some of my vintage clothing that has been in bins waiting to be rediscovered. It's kind of like going shopping in your own closet! :) Some pieces I will keep and some will go up for sale in the Future Hippie Shop to hopefully find a new loving home.

Today seems like a good day to start "Future Friday's", a special day set aside for cool futuristic pics from a featured photographer. We'll see how it goes since I get sidetracked sometimes (*wink*) but for now we'll start with a set from Andreas Stavrinides called "Walking on Clouds" in Elle magazine.


Hope everybody has a great weekend! What do you have planned?

Love All Around,

Cara Mia

futuristic photographywalking on cloudsandreas stavrinides cool fashion photography
If you enjoyed this post Re-Tweet and share here

14 comments:

  1. i LOVE the 2nd and 3rd pictures! soooo beautiful!! =)


    http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretty pictures :)
    I'm going to a gig tomorrow afternoon, with a lovely picnic, and maybe a party tomorrow night. Hope you enjoy your weekend :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome.. I am madly in love with the first photo. I wish I had fabric so beautiful!





    www.trustme-itsparadise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. some really bright summer looks. cool.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad you're into vintage. Very cool blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous pics!
    Hope you have a wonderful weekend, darling!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like these photos. I'm excited to see what you find for next week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. darling liking the new blog much,the images are amazing girl.
    this wknd im chilling(yesterday) and today im back to work with styling a shoot and personal styling two clients later etc
    hope you have a good one dear!
    xx
    Marian

    ReplyDelete
  9. these photos are amazing. i want all the clothes.

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely pictures! it would be great if you would post again! =)

    http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. thanks love...i'll be posting again in a couple of hours :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. These pictures are fabulous! I love #2 and #3.
    The colors are great! and the dress of the second pic just adorable! I want to wear it now!! :)
    xxx
    Giovanna
    Boho Market

    ReplyDelete