Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Mint Lovers + Future Hippie Award time!

future hippie loves mint
Ever since I was a wee tyke I have loved mint! When I spent the summers with my grandmother she would fix me a big bowl of Breyer's Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream and I was in heaven! I would scoop out all the large chips, push them off to the side of the bowl, eat the ice cream, and then eat the clump of chips last. Isn't that weird?

Today I still love Mint ice cream, and I have recently been on a mission to find anything in a mint color. Here are some fun pics and cool mint products that are now on my "to buy" list.


So now that I've told you something weird about me, what's one fun fact about you that people might find a bit strange? :)


seventeen magazine september 2009
Chanel Jade nail Polish coming October 2009....chanel jade nail polish"Guia la Bruna" Lolita's Soul Chemise (Mint) from Faire Frou Frou.......

mint green nightyChocolate chip Mint Vegan Cupcakes From The Cupcake Mint On Etsy....


mint cupcakes
Green Patent Dr. Martins from
Zappos.....

green patent dr martins
Slobots "Slomunny Seeker and friend" Custom Munny by
Mike Slobot....

slobots slomunny and friend WeSC Bermuda Green Oboe Headphones from Urban Outfitters....

green headphones Pastel Mint Green Frilly Slip Nightie from Zwzzy on Etsy....

mint green nightie Chocolate Mint Soap from Feto Soap.....

chocolate mint soapYUMMY!!!...

mint chocolate chip icecream
And now on to the awards! I've given out awards on my other blog before but this is the first time on Future Hippie. I've come across so many cool new blogs lately that I figured it would be fun to give out some awards and share these fierce blogs with you!

If you received an award and are so inclined, just post either one of these awards on your blog, link back, and share the love by passing it on to any other bloggers that you think are fierce. :)

you blog is fierceyour blog is fierce awardIn no particular order.....

*00♥
*Pudding and Pie
*Hippie Frou Frou
*Rachel Is A Dreamer
*Zebra and Meerkat
*Skinny Cookie
*My Way
*Hot Robot
*Anywhere but here
*Martirio's Way
*C'est Girl So Chic

These are just a few blogs that I enjoy, there are many others and I love you guys too :) A special note to my readers and subscribers.....thank you so much for your emails and comments....you keep me inspired and I'm truly grateful.......you guys rock!!!


If you enjoyed this post Re-Tweet and share here

18 comments:

  1. so ..so yummy! lovn' the lime minty boots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OooOO!! Minty goodness! My mouth is seriously watering now!! Thanks for posting my slip too! oxox!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omgosh! Thank you (: My first award sniff sniff. feeling a Hallmark moment coming on with dramatic music and everything haha.

    Will definitely post this award!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ps. Love the colour AND taste of mint as well :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the headphones. Here is a strange fact about me. When I was a kid, my mom always kept prune juice in the house. So I use to love to drink it ice cold.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh i love it! thank you again for the Faire Frou Frou mention!
    i LOVE mint chip ice-cream...my favorite!!!
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hola Cara Mia! Thanks for the award, this is just awesome :))))
    I'm really excited, I'm gonna put this little trophy on my blog haha

    ReplyDelete
  8. thank you cara!!! i will definitely post this:)
    also...that pastel mint nailpolish? I NEED IT!!! hahah

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you very very much I'm so honored!!! those pics are so refreshing, mint is a lovely color (that's what I'm gonna wear today!) and mint chocolate chip is so yummy!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow wow WOW! Thank you :)
    You made my night girl!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. This post is minty fresh and fabulous, darling! Can't wait for that Chanel polish!
    And congrats on your award :)

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you SO much for the award, I appreciate it so much! I LOVE your blog! And all things mint...Those Doc Martens are gorgeous, and that soap looks good enough to eat. Wowww:)
    xoxo
    maria

    ReplyDelete
  13. GREAT POST - THAT COLOUR IS MY SISTERS FAV! SHE HAD IT FOR EVERYTHING! (MINE WAS PINK) SHE CURRENTLY HAS A MINT COLOURED BEDROOM WITH ONE YELLOW WALL X

    ReplyDelete
  14. i would give [half] my shoe collection for that mint green chanel nailpolish. I NEED lol love the blog x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Mint is such a pretty colour! & thank you for your lovely comment. I really appreciated it !

    Love Birgit
    www.taukaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. mint icecream is the best, agree! i don't have much of the color in my wardrobe but there is an awesome pair of vintage Express jeans that i made into cutoffs. . .hm this inspires me to go for it and finally wear them!

    thanks for the blog award, i will be sharing it on my blog soon :)), have a fabulous weekend!

    jess s//

    ReplyDelete