Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Step into the Future with Alexarder McQueen!

alexander mcqueen spring summer 2010I have to admit Alexander McQueen has been hit or miss for me over the years, but when I saw this collection I kinda freaked out! Many designers are doing psychedelic prints this coming Spring / Summer 2010 season but Alexander takes it to a whole new level.

The prints are insane and the shoes......the shoes......i think they may come from another planet!

Hope everyone is having a sexy week so far. :)
Love All Around,
Cara Miaalexander mcqueen psychedelic printalexander mcqueen alien fashionalexander mcqueen spring summer 2010alexander mcqueen spring summer 2010alexander mcqueen spring summer 2010alexander mcqueen shoes 2010
If you enjoyed this post Re-Tweet and share here

6 comments:

  1. He is one of my favorite designers of all time. Yeah Frida w/ Gucci is awesome I want it alllllll!!! :)
    Thanx for checking out my blog yours is super cute. I'm following.
    http://pinacoladakisses.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this collection is so far out and incredible. He must have had a vision and just ran with it
    Rianna Bethany xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. hola!! hippie! jejje me encantan esos vestidos! esos zapatos se ven incomodos no?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love, love, love, love, love Alexander McQueen! He's collections are always incredible. It's like artwork made of fabric.

    http://lisalstrannesten.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this collection!
    So wild and fabulous!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete