Friday, January 22, 2010

FUTURE FRIDAYS Sexy Neon Party with Guillaume Kayacan

Guillaume Kayacan replayIt's that time of week....Future Friday! This weeks featured photographer is Guillaume Kayacan located in Brussels, Belgium and these fabulous photos are from his "Replay" series. Kind of looks like a next generation rave if you ask me......which of course makes me want to bust out a set of glowsticks and party like it's 1993!

Have a great weekend you sexy people!

Love All Around,
Cara Mia ♥
Guillaume Kayacan neon photo shootGuillaume Kayacan replayfuturistic neon photosnext gen raveGuillaume Kayacan photographytrippy neon photosnext gen raversGuillaume Kayacan replayGuillaume Kayacan replay neon photos
If you enjoyed this post Re-Tweet and share here

6 comments:

  1. This shoot is awesome.
    My friend Becki Wilson,
    Who I featured as my "Current Inspiration" last week,
    Just got some black light paint.
    And did a "photo shoot" with it.
    I'm digging it!!

    Peace Love && Lipstick
    XOXOXOXO
    JordanMayTwigs.
    <3

    www.jordanmaytwigs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hellou!!!! What is the name of that pinture???? is sooo nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the photographer is Guillaume Kayacan and the pictures are called "Replay" :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I love the colored light, it's hot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That seriously looks like a party I want to be at.

    ReplyDelete