Sunday, January 17, 2010

Pam Hogg + Bringing the 80's into the future!

pam hogg fall winter 2009I've been wanting to post about Pam Hogg for some time but have been super busy.....SO....here are a few pics from one of my fav, strange yet fierce designers!

Pam is from the UK and has been designing since the 80's. She recently put out a line and has been dressing everyone from Kelly Rowland to Peaches. Included in the new repertoire are some insane leggings that make me want to flail about wildly whist listening to the Klaxons.

Thanks to everyone who comments, subscribes or reads Future Hippie. You make me smile :)

Love All Around,
Cara Mia ♥

pam hogg designpam hogg fall winter 2009pam hogg fall winter 2009pam hogg fashionpam hogg london fashion weekpam hogg with modelspeaches and pam hogg metallic jumpsuitpam hogg fall winter 2009pam hogg leggings

If you enjoyed this post Re-Tweet and share here

5 comments:

  1. Really fun looks!
    I totally need one of those bodysuits!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool blog yu have! Yes let's swap links ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. These looks are so intergalactic! Thanks for the great post :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the runway & editorial pics you post - so avant garde!!

    Just added your etsy shop on my favorites list, darling;-)

    XOXO Amy

    ReplyDelete