Wednesday, July 28, 2010

PSYCHEDELIC RAINBOWS

rainbow hairIt has been statistically proven that people are drawn to brighter colors when they are feeling loving and hopeful. This is especially true in fashion! That's not to say you can't be totally happy whilst rockin' your little black dress, but overall, adding a little color to your wardrobe or even hair can totally brighten your mood.

Speaking of that, what do you guys think of the multi color hair trend?

A. Love it! I'm going to streak it 8 different colors this weekend!

B. Eh, it's cool but my parents or boss might go into a meltdown.

C. Uh, save it for like Halloween or something!

Love All Around,
Cara Mia ♥


love and hope balloons
rainbow hair trend
model in psychedelic top
psychedelic
rainbow hair and makeup
model verushka in vintage vogue
psychedelic album cover
vogue uk july 2005
colorful tribal hippie model
elle feb 2008

6 comments:

  1. Weeeeell.. I must say that I am not really a fan. Unless I see someone that it looks great on, of course. But I know that it would not look too good on me.

    Hope you're having a great summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome hair!

    colormenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the bold colors on some people, a few of my crafty friends have bright pink, purple and blue in there hair and i think it looks so unique and awesome on them. i havent died my hair yet and i like the natural look for me but for fun maybe some day i will squirt some food die in my hair. that will come out i think. hah.
    peace & love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to say i love it:)
    but unfortunatly the parents may go abit freak:/

    http://elsie-rose.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow!!!! I totally love this post and the pictures... nice nice nice. Reminds me of good times and running through fields laughing, lol. I don't know why it just does.

    lovin the blog! xxoo

    becky
    http://fabulous-junk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete