Friday, July 9, 2010

FUTURE FRIDAY'S "Fresh"

futuristic makeup
Friday is here! Fun, fashion and featured photographers for Future Friday! Now say that real fast 5 times! I've been on holiday but I will be posting regularly again. :) I've missed you guys!

This week's shoot is called "Fresh" and it's by Paco Peregrín from Madrid, Spain. I've posted about Paco before but couldn't let this fabulous shoot slip by. I mean, the make up, the outfits, and the shoes......the shoes!......I can just imagine wobbling around my house in sheer delight!

Hope everyone has a safe and sexy weekend! More fun posts to come!

Love All Around,
Cara Mia


P.S. I'm having a MASSIVE summer sale in the Future Hippie Shop right now. All vintage clothing is on sale and most of the items are $20.00 or less! Drop by, shop and be happy! :)

cool neon leggingsfuturistic photo shootpaco peregrin freshouter space fashionavant garde fashion
If you enjoyed this post Re-Tweet and share here

2 comments:

  1. so avant garde, i love it

    xwww.pinstripeprince.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This editorial is amazing...love it! thanks for your comment on my blog.:)SarahD

    ReplyDelete