Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Fashion Is Going To The Dogs!

fashion model with dogI couldn't resist posting this shoot with model Melissa Tammerijn and her furry companion! It kind of has that dog / owner thing going on with the fro! I LOVE it! The pictures are from 10 Magazine and shot by photographer Andreas Larsson.

I encourage you if you are an animal lover like myself, consider giving to a reputable charity that supports the safety and well being of animals. My favorite one is the ASPCA (The American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals). I donate a percentage of all sales from both my vintage clothing shops. Even if it's a small amount it can make a difference! A local animal rescue is a great place to give a few bucks to, and it just feels good to know you helping.

Enjoy the pics! Hope everyone is having a fabulous week so far!

Love All Around,
Cara Mia ♥

70's style glamour
model and dog
dogs in fashionmelissa tammerjin

If you enjoyed this post Re-Tweet and share here

1 comment:

  1. retro poodle :) so cute.

    Chanel give away at loadingdarling.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete