Monday, July 27, 2009

Welcome To Future Hippie!

future hippieSince this is my first post on Future Hippie, I thought I'd share a few of my favorite pics from my inspiration folder and give you a quick idea of what's in store.

My name is Cara Mia. Some of you may know me from my blog Hippie Couture which focuses on fashion, art, music and culture from the 1960's and 70's, and how it relates to today's trends. While still giving a nod to the past, Future Hippie is more about the "nouveau hippies" and the trendsetters of the future.

The next generation is bright and all about color and individuality! It's about self acceptance, expressing yourself through your creative endeavors and being kind to others. The future is fun! And this is what I hope to share with you though this blog. :)

Thanks for droppin' by! Leave a comment and share your ideas and blogs with me. Who are some of your favorite "future hippies"?


mary kate olsen nylon magazinezoe kravitzgeorgia jaggerfrances bean cobainnicole richiemanish arorasasha pivovarovaalison mosshartpreeti kapoorprashant vermafuture girlvogue india
If you enjoyed this post Re-Tweet and share here

11 comments:

  1. love all your great visuals! you always have such great imagery and style. its nice to reacquaint people with your view point and where you are coming from~
    xoxo ♥
    mary jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cara Mia..this new blog looks great! Fantastic!All this colour just makes my heart sing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello friend!
    i added this to my blog love. because it is love. i love your hippie style.
    and p.s. yea that is an old polaroid camera i love it. but i am down to maybe 2 photos and need to find more cheap film. but thats impossible now. or so it seems.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. great new site honey!!!! stay in touch! :)

    xxx bel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, of course I would! "Future Hippie" is already on my blog roll. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What fabulous photos, darling! Loving your new blog ~ will add you to my Fellow Fashionistas!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much you guys!!!
    (((((BIG HUGS)))))
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. love this new blog!!! always gorgeous pics, my fav new hippies?? johnny depp sienna miller erin wasson chris robinson (he should be back with kate!!) ..added on my blogroll!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. love this new blog!!! always gorgeous pics, my fav new hippies?? johnny depp sienna miller erin wasson chris robinson (he should be back with kate!!) ..added on my blogroll!!

    ReplyDelete