Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Basso & Brooke Resort 2010 Color Splash

Basso & Brooke Resort 2010When I first saw pieces from the Basso & Brooke Resort 2010 collection, I though to myself, "Yes! This is exactly the wave of the future! Clothing that's bursting with color yet totally sophisticated and wearable at the same time." Now I have to give credit where credit is due, I was first mesmerized by Basso & Brooke while reading Couture Carrie, one of my all time favorite fashion blogs! I gravitated to this collection and had to investigate! :)

Here are some of my favorite pics from the collection.
Love All Around,
Cara Mia
Basso & Brooke Resort 2010Basso & BrookeBasso & Brooke Resort 2010Future FashionBasso & Brooke Resort 2010Basso & Brooke ResortFuture FashonBasso & Brooke Resort 2010Basso & BrookeFuturistic Fashion
If you enjoyed this post Re-Tweet and share here

6 comments:

  1. love the pictures. I have been trying to shoot some sixties styles
    http://nycrunfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing finds love the last dress I'd use it for a wedding!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, such interesting things to read on your blog:)
    Have a great week!

    Bisous,
    Gia!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my! i really love these! nice blog!

    ReplyDelete