Wednesday, July 29, 2009

GEORGIA MAY JAGGER a rising star

georgia jagger hudson jeans
Elite Model Georgia May Jagger, the youngest daughter of rockstar Mick Jagger and model Jerry Hall, recently shot an ad campaign for the denim company Hudson Jeans which has caused quite a bit of controversy since Georgia is only 17. The shoot by Mario Sorrenti, the former boyfriend of Kate Moss, features Georgia topless with a guest appearance by her boyfriend Django James. Django, the son of Dave Stewart from the Eurythmics, is 18 and is a future rockstar in his own right.

Personally, she is one of my favorite rising stars and I think she is gorgeous! Is she too young to do ads like these or do you think it's o.k.? What age do you think is old enough? Leave a comment, I'd love to hear your opinions! :)

Here's another pic from the Hudson Jeans ad, and a few others from her most recent shoots.

Love,
Cara Mia

georgia jagger hudson jeans adgeorgia jagger future hippiegeorgia may jaggergeorgia may jagger voguegeorgia may jagger vogue parisgeorgia may jagger russian vogue
If you enjoyed this post Re-Tweet and share here

9 comments:

  1. I just linked you! Isn't she just lovely>? Who would have thought Jerry + Mick = loveliness...jk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I saw your comment on the stilettoeffect about the knuckle ring. She bought the ring, cross bracelet and the harness necklace from me at my ebay shop. If you visit my blog www.fashionology.nl you see a link on the right wich leads you to the ebay advertisement. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah she is lovely and has her daddy's pout:)xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. wowwww amazing blog yes sure lets swaps links!
    rock on Cara!!!
    Prue

    ReplyDelete
  5. love her look...
    will link your new blog:) yeah

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is really pretty. At 17, I think she's old enough to make her own decisions.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ohhh to be the spawn of mick & jerry... talk about good genes...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love her! I think she has stunning look!

    ReplyDelete