Saturday, November 6, 2010

The Future is GLAM!

abby lee 70s glam modelI don't know about you guys but I am crazy about anything glittery and glamorous! I'm the type of girl who will wear glitter eyeliner year round and platforms whether they are in style or not.

Here are a few pics that I adore!

glitter eye makeup
bregje heinen glamour
modern glamour
rainbow glamour girlSpeaking of glitter and glam, my handsome husband bought me these fierce Jeffery Campbell glitter Lita platforms. I had been waiting for them to come out for months and was so excited to finally get a pair!

jeffrey campbell glitter lita platformsNot only that, I got an early X-mas present! Jeffery Campbell glitter Lydia platforms.

My feet have never been this happy! :)

jeffrey campbell multi color glitter lydia platformsThe shop I got them from is Edge of Urge. They are selling out quick!

Hope everybody has an awesome week!

Love All Around,
Cara Mia ♥

2 comments: