Friday, November 19, 2010

NEON Shoot with Anna De Rijk + fun NEON Makeup tutorial

green neon wig on model anna de rijkI love this shoot! I actually had the wig pictured above (see pic below) and used to put it on my mannequin "Bean" when selling vintage clothing. Also....my neighbor in South Beach was this really fabulous gay guy that would come over with his friends after clubbing and play dress up in all of my bright colored wigs. Now that was a fun use of the wigs!

*You can still pick this wig up on Ebay for like $20 or $30 bucks. Just search "green wig" and you'll see quite a few.

Anyway, the super bright neon colors are always great in my book, and model Anna De Rijk pulls it off flawlessly! I think you have to be pretty adventurous though if your going to wear neon. You don't want to end up looking like a giant piece of fruit! Best to start off with a scarf or a pair of neon stilettos if you're not sure. :)

future hippie vintage
neon fashion shoot
model in neon makeup
anna de rijk
anna de rijk in neon
anna de rijk spring 2011Hope everyone has a super sexy weekend!

Love All Around,
Cara Mia

PS Check out this fun Neon Makeup tutorial! If you subscribe by email and can't see the video go directly to Future Hippie.

3 comments:

  1. Need to go do my own neon makeup! So funky

    Check out my fashion blog:
    http://brennasbeat.blogspot.com/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness, cute little mannequin! i want a collection of bright neon wigs, haha. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, such a fierce shoot, I love it!

    http://pagesixxx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete