Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Robots are the Future!

robots in fashionHi Everybody, Hope you're having a sexy week so far!

I love robots and thought I would share this editorial with my fellow futuristic lovers! The shoot is from a Harper's Bazaar from a few years back and the beautiful model is Magdalena Frackowiak (yep, I can't pronounce it either.)


magdalena frackowiak robot shootMagdalena Frackowiak futuristic fashionfuturistic fashion and robotsMagdalena Frackowiak robot fashionMagdalena Frackowiak metallic fashionMagdalena Frackowiak
Over the past few months I've been especially inspired by jewelry. I decided to dig through my vintage brooches and necklaces for treasures that could be resurrected and made into something new and exciting. The Hippie Couture statement jewelry collection is the outcome! I will post more pics soon but check it out when you get a chance. :)

Now that the collection is complete I will hopefully be back to blogging on a more regular basis. Thank you to everyone for your emails, comments and
continuing to check out the FH blog! I feel the love! ♥


Love All Around,
Cara Mia

Hippie Couture Jewelry by Cara MiaHippie Couture Statement Jewelry by Cara Mia
If you enjoyed this post Re-Tweet and share here

1 comment: