Thursday, May 20, 2010

FUTURE FRIDAY'S Robot Series

markku lahdesmaki robot photosHi everybody, it's that time of week again.....Future Friday's! I thought Friday would never get here! :)

This weeks featured photographer is Markku Lahdesmaki from Tampere, Finland. Markku now resides in sunny Southern California and continues to produce ironic and beautiful images.

Some of you know how much I love Robots, so when I saw this series I had to post it. The pictures make you want to take one home with you!

What are you guys up to this weekend? I think I'm going to work on some sewing projects, listen to some new music and catch up on my fashion mags. No wild parties this weekend...well.....then again.....

Love All Around,
Cara Mia ♥



futuristic robotsrobot photographyrobots in the futurerobot photo shootmarkku lahdesmaki robot seriesrobot photos
If you enjoyed this post Re-Tweet and share here

2 comments:

  1. Cool post... never met anyone who loves robots before haha
    - Adele
    MOLTOCURIOSA.COM ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've just discovered your blog and i love it so much! Great job!

    www.abitoffashion.com

    ReplyDelete