Tuesday, February 16, 2010

GEORGIA MAY JAGGER new Versace Girl! + Awards

georgia may jagger versace 2010If you have been reading Future Hippie for sometime now, you will probably know that Georgia May Jagger, daughter of rock legend Mick Jagger, is one of my favorite "future hippies"! At just 18 years old, she has already graced the covers of several magazines and has recently landed a huge ad campaign for Versace.

Below is a short video clip of Georgia after winning "model of the Year" at the British Fashion Awards. If subscribe by email and can't see the video, go directly to Future Hippie.


my favorite future hippiegeorgia may jagger versace 2010georgia may jagger versace 2010georgia may jagger versace 2010georgia may jagger versace 2010

On to the Awards!!! A special thanks to Shell from
Swan of Dreamers for this awesome "Happy" award!

And now my job is to name 10 things that make me happy and then pass it on to some of my favorite bloggers. :)
Here's my list, in no particular order.....

*my husband, doggies & friends
*buying lots of shoes
*vintage clothing / fashion in general
*people who are honest
*the beach
*rainy days
*creating
*giving
*N.Y.C.
*futuristic stuff

And now I pass this award on to the following fab bloggers with one change...
I made an award that kinda fits my personality better, so feel free to snag either one of these or the one above and link back if you wish. :)

future hippie award
Embryonic Journey
Gypsy Stardust
Annie Spandex
Lovemore

What are your favorite things?

Hope everyone is having a great week so far!

Love All Around,
Cara Mia
If you enjoyed this post Re-Tweet and share here

11 comments:

  1. hi!!!!she is very pretty and sexy....but is famous for her dad.....uhmmm....I dont Know....welll....I like anyway this pics! many kisses!! bye! bye! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pictures of her are really nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww your so sweet thanx for the shout out. :)
    http://pinacoladakisses.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous pictures and congrats on the award.

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is sooooo gorgeous!
    Love this collection too!

    Congrats on your award, darling!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think she is so pretty! The photos are amazing.
    Congrats on the award!

    ReplyDelete
  7. she is gorgeous!!! great shots!

    congrats on your award. love your blog.

    xoxo

    Brandi

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Cara!!!
    I love Versace!just that the post is more than great!See you friend!
    Rock on Cara!!!
    Prue ((ÂșLÂș))

    ReplyDelete
  9. those versace ads look beautiful!

    jadepurplebrown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much, Cara Mia! xoxox Sorry for my lateness in getting back to you.
    Top ten things that make me happy:
    Future Hippie!
    Ice cream
    Gin & tonic
    Being out at a show
    Dancing
    Scandalous celebrity gossip
    Shoes
    Snuggling
    Road trips
    Blue flowers :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great blog dear, amazing photography you have in here:)

    xoxo,
    Gia.

    ReplyDelete