Friday, February 5, 2010

FUTURE FRIDAY'S Electricus!

neon makeupHappy Friday you sexy people! This weeks featured photographer is Paco Peregrin from Madrid, Spain and the shoot is called "Electricus". Usually I like a few sets from various photographers, but with Paco I can honestly say all of his work just rocks! I'm especially loving the bright colors in this shoot and the clothes are fierce!

It's supposed to rain all weekend here so I'm planning on catching up on some reading and hanging out with my honey and my doggies. What are you guys up to?

PS I will be posting a fun contest on Boho Glamour later today so drop by and check it out! :)

Love All Around,
Cara Mia ♥

paco pergrin electricuspaco pergrin electricuspaco pergrin photographerfuturistic photographypaco pergrin electricuspaco pergrin electricuspaco pergrin electricuspaco pergrin electricuspaco pergrin electricus

If you enjoyed this post Re-Tweet and share here

5 comments:

  1. I've just discovered your blog and I love it!

    If you want, check out my blog and leave a comment! Thanks a lot!

    www.abitoffashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I want to wear makeup like that! I absolutely adore these photographs!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the gorgeous bright lip colours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i LOVE the hot pink! those fuchsia tights are incredible paired with the kimono...i want those pieces.
    xoxo alison

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh its so nice to see spring again. :)
    http://pinacoladakisses.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete