Monday, September 7, 2009

SASHA and FREJA Live From New York!

Sasha Pivovarova and Freja Beha Live From New YorkNormally everything I write about or post is very colorful, guess you could say it fits my personality, but when I saw this shoot my heart did a little dance! I LOVE everything futuristic AND I'm a huge Sasha Pivovarova fan, so these pics made me just about pass out! The clothes are so friggin' cool and the shoes....THE SHOES!!!

OK, I've regained composure. The photos were taken by Mario Sorrenti and it's called Live From New York. It features models Sasha Pivovarova and Freja Beha who have a great chemistry together. The location is a perfect backdrop for the futuristic clothes....I'm in love!

Enjoy the photos, and when you get a chance drop by my other blog Hippie Couture. I'm hosting a contest with Perricone MD and giving away one Advanced Face Firming Activator, a $120.00 value. Not too shabby! :)

Love All Around,
Cara Mia ♥

futuristic fashion photossasha and frejaSasha Pivovarova and Freja Beha Live From New Yorkfuturistic fashionfuture coutureSasha Pivovarova and Freja Beha Live From New YorkSasha Pivovarova and Freja Beha Live From New Yorkfuturistic runway
If you enjoyed this post Re-Tweet and share here

6 comments:

  1. oh dear! those photos are insane! :3 black and white and STILL stunning and lively.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very edgy photos. love the black and white with the city. id love to play in new york one day.
    peace & love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! I absolutely loooove the sharp angles... they're amazing!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such edgy photos, I love them! And I also love Sasha, such an inspiring model! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can so totally see how this is right up your alley :) very awesome!

    ReplyDelete