Tuesday, September 22, 2009

GEORGIA MAY JAGGER new Vanity Fair Shoot

georgia may jagger vanity fairGeorgia May Jagger is one of the beautiful daughters of model mom, Jerry Hall and rockstar dad, Mick Jagger. She just did a new shoot for Vanity Fair who stated that "Georgia has made it in the major leagues of modeling." By checking out the photos I can see why!

Her current boyfriend is Django James who is the son of Dave Stewart of the Eurythmics. Django is also following in the footsteps of his famous dad and has started a band of his own called Django James and the Midnight Squires.....totally worth the listen!

Enjoy the pics. :)
Love All Around,
Cara Mia


georgia may jagger vanity fairmodel georgia jaggergeorgia jagger fashiongeorgia may jagger vanity fairgeorgia may jagger vanity fair

If you enjoyed this post Re-Tweet and share here

14 comments:

  1. Usually with famous daughters I really don't see the appeal but she is absolutely beautiful. I think her gap in her tooth really ads to her appeal. Plus, she knows how to work it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with the above poster, I'm usually not too excited about celeb kids, but Georgia is an exception. Her genetic makeup is so perfect, she's beautiful and that gap sets her apart in a great way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am totally in love with her.
    I have been for awhile now.
    And adore this feature on her!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is super photogenic! She definately has model potential!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely photos. love how you can see to resemblance of mick jagger.
    peace & love.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! I have a thing for full lips and a gap in the front teeth, I don't know why...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey! You need to email me ASAP. You won my giveaway!

    ReplyDelete