Thursday, October 8, 2009

FUTURE FRIDAY'S New Taiwan

jasper huang new taiwanYay, it's Friday! What are you guys doing this weekend? I think I'm going to head to the beach before the cold weather officially kicks in.....maybe a little shopping....the world is mine!!! Sorry, I just had a "Dr. Evil" moment. :)

Anyway, this weeks featured photographer is Jasper Huang. The photos are super cool and futuristic, but I especially love how Jasper manages to give the brightest colors a dark, almost sinister vibe. Maybe I'm just excited about Halloween...who knows? Either way, the pics are....yes.....say it with me....FIERCE!

Have a great weekend!
Love All Around,
Cara Mia

jasper huang new taiwanjasper huang photosasian inspirationjasper huang new taiwan futuristicjasper huang new taiwanfuturistic fashion photo shootjasper huang new taiwanjasper huang new taiwan
If you enjoyed this post Re-Tweet and share here

10 comments:

  1. So cool! fantastic post as ever. Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing pictures! Hope your weekend is going well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't seen this spread until now - thanks for posting it, the pictures are so cool.... not that I would try this at home, though. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. power to the azns.
    represent!

    haha :3 this editorial reminds me of a tim burton movie, mixed with some Halloween magic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Visual candy, and I love me my Asian models :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous. I love them all. I adore the dark, gothic edge to them. :)

    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. That red & white shrug is INSANE!! I love it!

    Crazy fab pics!!

    XOXO Amy

    ReplyDelete
  8. absolutly awe inspiring<3
    peace&love

    ReplyDelete
  9. you have such an eclectic stlye and colourful world.

    i heart it

    ReplyDelete